IZOKOMPAKT - twin wall flue pipe system from stainless steel
IZOKOMPAKT - high quality insulated (double-wall) flue pipe system is made from heat resistant and acid resistant stainless steel 0,6mm AISI304L/316L. Chimneys are build with the inner pipe made with 1.4404/1.4301 (AISI304L / 316L) stainless steel, outer pipe - stainless steel , galvanized tin or polyester coated
tin, thermal insulation - ROCKWOOL brand basalt stone wool 1000 ° C, thickness 50mm. The inner pipe is symmetrically centered in relation to the outer pipe, which guarantees quick and easy assembly.
IZOKOMPAKT double wall flues are suitable for use with solid fuels (stoves, fireplaces, stoves, sauna stoves, solid fuel boilers), standard gas, oil, pellets (central heating boilers).
Akvilon Ltd manufactured twin wall insulated flue pipe system CE approved and complies with LVS EN-1856-1.
- Heat and acid resistant
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Stainless steel is resistant to high temperatures (up to 750 ° C)
- Lightweight construction
- Much lower resistance of fume flows in comparsion to traditional brick chimneys, because of small roughness of the surface
- Resistant to condensation
- Wide possibilities of system configuration
- wide range of products, possibility of making non-standard products
We guarantee a high quality flue for a reasonable price!
* Other IZOKOMPAKT insulated twin wall schemes are located here
* Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of content or text without written permission from the author is STRICTLY prohibited